|Length of study||3 years|
|Form of study||Full time|
|Student Body Fee||4,000 CZK per semester -(8,000 CZK per year)|
|Application fee (one-time fee)||2,000 CZK|
|Tuition fees||70.500 CZK per semester*|
* 141,000 CZK per year (approx. 60 credits per year)
This 3 year study program leads to the award of a Czech bachelor's degree (bakalář) awarded by UNYP and accredited by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. It gives the holder the right to use the abbreviation Bc after their name. All classes are taught in English.
This program is offered as both a full time daily course, or as a weekend program. This makes it ideal for students who wish to study towards their degree, but at the same time wish to consider the possibility of working while they study. The flexibility allows students to switch to the weekend mode if they need to.
The course is aimed at high school graduates wishing to pursue a bachelor's degree in an international environment.
VOŠ graduates and others (holders of a British HND, or an American Associate's Degree) may be eligible for advanced standing.
The goal of the European Bachelor's of Business Administration program is to enable you to advance your career in a wide range of career paths.
It aims to give you:
- A comprehensive education in international business (marketing, management, finance, accounting, economics and law)
- Complementary course work that strengthens enhance and expands your core business learning
- An ability to think theoretically and analytically about contemporary issues in the global economy
- Improved oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in using software applications and information technology for research
- An ability to work collaboratively in teams and in a multicultural setting
- Completed and signed UNYP application form
- Certified copy of student’s High School Diploma and Transcripts
- English language proficiency
- Interview with the relevant Head of the Department (after submitting the required documents)
- English language certificate – submit one of the following scores, OR alternatively sit the UNYP English Entrance Exam (TOEFL internet based test (ibt) 72 or above,IELTS Academic 5.5 or above)
- Motivation letter (max. 400 words)
- Official Copy of ID or Passport
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Recommendation Letter (teacher, manager)
- Application Fee
All documents must be submitted in English. Documents originally in another language must be accompanied with a certified translation in English.