universities.cz

You are here: Home » Czech Universities » Private Universities » University of New York » MBA in Finance & Banking
Sunday, 02 Oct 2022
Friday, 29 October 2010 17:29

MBA in Finance & Banking

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Programme information:

Title MBA
Length of study 19 month
Form of study Full time
Language English
Application fee (one-time fee) 2,000 CZK
Tuition fees 17, 105 CZK per month*

* 325,000 CZK per 19 month program

A UNYP MBA is one of the most practical study programs in the Czech Republic. You will learn Financial Accounting from the President of Coca Cola Bottling; Human Resources Management from the European HR Director of British Telecom; and Financial Management from the former head of the Abu Dhabi Fund. Such professionals make learning at UNYP practical and encourage MBA participants to share their experience with their classmates. Who are your classmates? They are managers from various industries, representing global as well as local companies. Students come from companies as diverse as: Coca Cola; Nestle; DHL; T-Mobile; Microsoft; KPMG and Plzensky Prazdroj. 40% of our students come from the Czech Republic and Slovakia, the other 60% represent high performers from more than 20 countries. With over 500 MBA graduates during the last 10 years, the UNYP student & alumni network is a wealth of experience and a strong professional network that you can be a part of. Members of the MBA alumni family help each other in business and in life.

Admission Requirements:

  • Completed and signed UNYP application form
  • Notarized copy of undergraduate degree - Bachelor’s diploma minimum
  • Official academic transcripts directly from University, or a notarized copy
  • TOEFL test certificate score or equivalent 213 cbt, 79 ibt required or IELTS Academic score 6.5
  • Personal essay (a short essay)
  • Curriculum Vitae – Resume
  • Relevant work experience
  • Two letters of recommendation
  • 2 Passport-size photographs
  • Application fee
  • Motivation interview

All documents should be in the original language with an official translation into English – (does not apply to Czech and Slovak diplomas)

Please This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for more detailed information and to apply for programme.

Additional Info

  • FACULTY: Economics & Business
  • STUDY PROGRAM: MBA
  • UNIVERSITY: University of New York in Prague
  • TYPE OF UNIVERSITY: Private university
  • CITY: Prague
Last modified on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 15:39
Administrator

Administrator

Rachel is based near Berlin and is the Web Editor for Corporate 2. She is the founder of Corporate 2 and enjoys all things internet.

Website: gavick.com

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.

CHOOSE UNIVERSITY PROGRAM

STUDY PROGRAM


UNIVERSITY


TYPE OF UNIVERSITY


CITY